Table tennis is an immensely enjoyable sport; it will keep you fit, keep your reflexes sharp and all you need is a bat and a ball. Our 190+ members range from 8 to 80 years of age and are of many different playing standards.
The below options summarises the range of membership available
* Plus a £40 joining fee which includes a mandatory £15 refundable key/fob deposit
* All members will be signed to Annual Direct Debit Scheme for membership renewals
If you are interested in becoming a member, please:
1) Register/sign up here to obtain a TTE Number (Skip this step if you have a TTE number)
Ensure your TTE membership is valid. Select Club Membership if unsure which one to select.
2) Complete the CoachA club signup form by clicking here.
3) Once your application has been approved in CoachA, you will receive a payment request for your membership via Stripe.
4) Sign up to ClubSpark. Members must book a table before visiting the club due to COVID.
5) The Key Fob Co-ordinator (Ajai Kamath) will contact you to make arrangements to provide you with a key and fob (device) to gain access to the club.
If you have any other questions, require support, please do not hesitate to contact Raj Patel or Roger Pritchard.For telephone support, call 07879 150 339.